Got questions? Find your answer here. Just click the Q to reveal the A!
What do your packages include?
All of my packages include the following:
• Strategy sessions - these are video calls on Zoom.
• Access to the video recordings: I will upload these to a shared Dropbox folder. You'll get access to the folder after our first session. Please allow up to 24 hours after a session for the video to get uploaded to the Dropbox.
• Access to a dedicated AirTable: this always includes a tracking sheet so we know what we're working on. It can include weekly assignments, monthly goals, a content plan, etc. If you're not familiar with AirTable, you can look at it like a spreadsheet, only prettier (and easier to use). Using AirTable basics doesn't require any additional skills or knowledge.
• Chat support on Slack. Although I'm happy to communicate through email or Messenger, the fastest (and easiest) way to reach me is on Slack. Only clients get access to my Slack workspace, and I make it a point on checking on it several times a day (on working days) so I can (usually) answer within 24 hours. You will get an invite to join my Slack workspace shortly after making your first payment, so you can join it before our first session.
Some of my packages will also include hands-on support, a live aspect, video trainings and more; schedule a call with me to find out how I can help you grow a profitable business you love!
How long does a "strategy session" last? +
A strategy session usually lasts between 45 and 75 minutes. I usually block 90 minutes in my calendar to account for the unexpected - or to send you any follow-up notes I may have promised you.
What if I need to cancel or postpone one of my sessions? +
That's totally fine, life always takes priority over business! If you cancel the session more than 24 hours beforehand, you can easily reschedule; if you cancel less than 24 hours beforehand, rescheduling is at my discretion. I'm usually pretty flexible about it when I can.
If a holiday or other extended type of time off comes in the way of a limited-time package, I'm usually happy to extend the duration of the package; just let me know as soon as you know about it, so I can plan accordingly.
That being said, the frequency of the strategy session is strategically designed. If I feel the alterations to the plan won't work, I'll contact you to discuss it and find a solution.
What's the difference between the 3-month "Strategy Setup" and the 6-month "Business Blueprint" package? Is it just duration? +
No, it isn't. Although the Business Blueprint package includes twice as many strategy sessions and lasts twice as long, it also has a done-for-you element: me or my team members offering direct hands-on support. You can use this for
• Social media management
• Content creation & curation
• Graphic design
• Organising & practical support
• Hands-on launch support
• Community management
• Tech support
(to be agreed on before we start - you can't just switch in the middle unless that's something we discussed).
If you'd rather have someone on your own team do this for you but not sure how to set it all up, you can opt for the "Strategy & Training" package.
If I get the "Strategy & Training" package, will you hire a team member for me? +
No, I won't; I'm happy to recommend someone, support you & give advice during the selection and onboarding process, and even have a quick chat with your top choice before you make the decision. However, I believe the most important aspect of hiring a VA or other team member when you're self-employed, is that there's a "click" on a personal level. Despite my background in HR and experience hiring freelancers for my own team, I'm not an HR consultant.
If I just want the strategy sessions for now, can I upgrade to a different package afterwards?
Adding extra hands-on support from me or my team, training for your VA or other add-ons to your package is possible at any time; I make no guarantees when it comes to pricing though.
Is there a money back guarantee?
I've never had this happen so far, but I wouldn't want you to be unhappy and feel like your money isn't worth what you're getting. If you feel like this is not what you signed up for, contact me as soon as you can so we can find a solution.
Possible solutions can include referring you to a colleague, altering the strategy or even some kind of refund.
What if our first session isn't scheduled any time soon? Is there any homework?
Yes, there is! Or there can be. After you signed up to work with me, you'll get an email with a couple of requests. If you don't have time for this (or you don't want to get started with this just yet), that's fine; if however you want to dive in already, it'll allow us to kickstart our journey together.